March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the drama begins!!!

+9
Babyjinks
jamiemarie
camsmommy09
fuel1316
Jlynn2404
Laureenjellybean
lovebug-Michelle
Kiarah
mrstreenall
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

And the drama begins!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: And the drama begins!!!

Post  Babyjinks Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:27 pm

OH Shocked Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad NOT right at all. I breast fed both my babies but after 6m I ended up giving formula to Evan because I could not physically take pumping every meal anymore. Some people HAVE to give formula. I am sure they would rather give breastmilk but they cant and some people want to give formula and that is their choice. GRRRRRR freedom of CHOICE people. Okay vent toward people not even here over LOL

Elisa: Your a good mommy you will handle whatever is given to you Smile
Sometimes I am sure that I only want two children but then sometimes I secretely wish to get pregnant "accidently" so the choice is out of my hands......
Babyjinks
Babyjinks

Back to top Go down

Post  cjschwer Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:33 am

fuel1316 wrote:thats how it as for me. im not ready yet but im sure i want more. do i do ivf/pgd to ensure the next wont have cf? its 16k Shocked do i take the chance and do it naturaly? can i handle 2 kids with cf? ugh why do i have to have this dumb gene Evil or Very Mad

Elisa - I have 2 cousins, brother and sister, who both have Muscular Dystrophy. The parents had Joe, who was a happy healthy baby boy and then had Jess. She had some problems as a baby and was tested for several things. She also has other problems too. Well, her tests came back with her other problems and MD. Since that is genetic they tested Joe too, at the age of 2 or 3 and he tested positive. He was able to walk as a child and play normally until we were about 6 or 7 years old. Then he had to go part time in a wheel chair and by middle school was in a motorized wheelchair. Their parents decided after Jess that they were done having children because they knew all their kids would have this disease.

Joe is 28 or 29 now and works full time in a local manufacturing plant as the tool guy. He orders tools and materials for the floor. Jess is 26 or 27 now and is in college, living on campus, getting her teaching degree. They are who we got our puppies from.

A guy I went to high school with has an older sister and they are "normal" and then they have 2 younger siblings who both have MD.

I know that MD is different than CF, but I just wanted to share that with you.

Back to the drama. Yeah, it needs to stop. You love your child no matter what you feed him/her. I am very glad we all have been here for each other and that we are respectful of each other. Thank you for making this a wonderful past year and many more to come!
cjschwer
cjschwer

Back to top Go down

Post  fuel1316 Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:08 am

thank you for sharing that. its a tough decision.
fuel1316
fuel1316

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2