March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got my preggie test results back today

5 posters

Go down

Got my preggie test results back today Empty Got my preggie test results back today

Post  orrissa Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:46 am

And the test was negative!!!!
Very Happy
I sat there in the ob office waiting for the result and realized how very, very much i didn't want a positive test.
I put on my pre-baby shorts on today and didn't feel like blah in them for the first time- it feels nice to have my body back, KWIM? And Maisie- and Rhett- and the house... I have enough on my plate.

So I went ahead and got the Mirena IUD. 5 years baby proofed. It really wasn't very pleasant having it put in, I'm cramping pretty bad and "some spotting" is an understatement- a pad an hour is more like it. BUT if this works and I'm good to go I'll be a very happy camper. Spayed for a few years and diggin it.

No more worries and wondering- phew!
Anyway, I'm officially out of the baby races and more than happy to cheer on those are TTC from the sidelines. Smile

Last edited by orrissa on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
orrissa
orrissa

Back to top Go down

Got my preggie test results back today Empty Re: Got my preggie test results back today

Post  fuel1316 Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:53 am

lol well im happy if your happy! glad you got some temporary spay Wink
fuel1316
fuel1316

Back to top Go down

Got my preggie test results back today Empty Re: Got my preggie test results back today

Post  Laureenjellybean Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Yeah!! So glad things turned out the way you wanted them to!
Laureenjellybean
Laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post  ithappened Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:31 pm

Yay!! And I undertsand the good thing about Mirena is that you can "change your mind" before 5 years if you want but it does last for that long if you want it! I was too scared to get it Shocked Hope the "spotting" stops soon!

And woo-hoo for feeling good in those shorts!!!
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  lovebug-Michelle Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:44 pm

My stomach was nervous for you all day! I'm glad it turned out the way you wanted Smile
lovebug-Michelle
lovebug-Michelle

http://www.keepingupwiththecollinsfamily.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down