March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing like a slushie on a hot summer day....

4 posters

Go down

Nothing like a slushie on a hot summer day.... Empty Nothing like a slushie on a hot summer day....

Post  ithappened Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:37 pm

A breastmilk slushie that is lol!

Chase is very interested in us as we sit down for dinner and since we are not ready for foods yet and I feel that he doesn't really need to do cereal right now either I was stuck trying to think about how I could involve him at the table.
At first I was just going to give him a spoon and bowl (empty) to kinda experiment with but then I realized I have a huge stash of frozen BM that will be going bad soon so Chase now gets to enjoy a little treat at dinner Wink At first he was like "uhh WTH is this" (haha) but now he smiles and tries to take the spoon. It is a very messy process! I think the frozen pieces also feel very good on his gummies!
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Nothing like a slushie on a hot summer day.... Empty Re: Nothing like a slushie on a hot summer day....

Post  Babydreamer26 Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:43 pm

awwww! how fun! You need to take a pic! Very Happy
Babydreamer26
Babydreamer26

http://journeyofthehampfamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Nothing like a slushie on a hot summer day.... Empty Re: Nothing like a slushie on a hot summer day....

Post  ithappened Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:45 pm

I have one from before it got messy LOL when it got messy I couldn't pick up my camera (DH left for basketball before we ate)!! So tomorrow I will definitely get some!!
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  Babyjinks Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:10 pm

That is a great idea! I would never have thought of it but it probably does feel awesome on their little gummies..(Alex is shoving everything he can get in his mouth)
Babyjinks
Babyjinks

Back to top Go down

Post  ithappened Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:17 pm

If you have some frozen you should try it out! I bet he will like the coldness!! He may be confused at first but I bet he will warm up to it quickly. When Chase's coordination gets a little better I will just break off the frozen pieces and let him do it on his own. For now I either spoon it or put it in his hand first and let him put the piece in his mouth (he can't grab those little pieces yet)
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystina85 Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:58 am

Ever heard of a "Momsicle?"

It's a frozen breast milk popsicle!
Krystina85
Krystina85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum