March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wish my DH luck!! Update at bottom!

5 posters

Go down

Wish my DH luck!! Update at bottom! Empty Wish my DH luck!! Update at bottom!

Post  ithappened Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:25 pm

He has Mr. Chase all by himself for a majority of the night!! I am leaving around 10:30 and will get home probably between 3:30-4 after I go see Harry Potter!!!! (can you tell I am excited??)

I put Chase down before 8 in hopes that he will sleep a little longer b/c he went to bed earlier. I have a feeling he will wake up a couple times will I am gone...and be very upset to get a bottle instead of his snuggly warm boobie lol. Unless he wakes up before I leave I am going to have to pump before I go b/c he hasn't eaten since like 6!!

Last edited by ithappened on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Wish my DH luck!! Update at bottom! Empty Re: Wish my DH luck!! Update at bottom!

Post  Laureenjellybean Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Good luck to your DH!! I was so nervous leaving my DS with my Dh during the night for the first time. NOt that I didn't think he could do it, but I have a routine that DH isn't 100% sure of. Smile
Laureenjellybean
Laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Wish my DH luck!! Update at bottom! Empty Re: Wish my DH luck!! Update at bottom!

Post  lovebug-Michelle Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Hooray for you!!! Have a super time and enjoy your free time! Give DH extra cuddles for giving you a night out Smile (I love my hubby & I'm not complaining, but he would NEVER agree to that yet...he freaks out if I go up the street for 1/2 hour to run an errand and leave the babies with him!).

HAVE FUN!!!!
lovebug-Michelle
lovebug-Michelle

http://www.keepingupwiththecollinsfamily.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lovebug-Michelle Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:49 pm

OH, I just saw that Chase won the photowow contest!!!! Such a cutiepatootie!!! Congratulations!!!
lovebug-Michelle
lovebug-Michelle

http://www.keepingupwiththecollinsfamily.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Babydreamer26 Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:32 am

how'd your night go!? How did dh do? Very Happy
Babydreamer26
Babydreamer26

http://journeyofthehampfamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  enixie99 Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:06 am

So excited to see how everything went!
enixie99
enixie99

https://www.facebook.com/enixie99

Back to top Go down

Post  ithappened Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 am

Oh ladies....(sorry so long and choppy...total lack of sleep here!)

Okay so I sleep nursed Chase around 10 before I left since he hadn't eaten anything since 6 (DH freaked and thought he wouldn't sleep...) he did not even wake up the slightest...suck gulp sleep

I left at 10:30 and all was good until about 40 minutes into the movie, around 1:10 AM, I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and panic sets in before I even answer. I answered to just say "I'll step out and call you right back" and ALL I heard was hysterical screaming and crying, Chase not my DH ( Wink a little humor after about 3 hours of sleep does a mind good right LOL). So at this point I pretty much run out of the theater and call back. I could barely hear DH with all of Chase's sounds. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AWFUL!!! I have never felt so helpless...

Apparently he had been going on like that for 30 minutes by now and DH had tried everything. Chase apparently THREW the bottle back at DH every time he tried and was just flailing and all out hysterical. DH was upset b/c he knew all it was was that Chase wanted mommy...but he told me not to leave b/c Chase needs to learn to soothe with someone else (I agree but I feel sooooo bad that I "took away" his night time nurse and snuggle)

So needless to say I pretty much spent the entire rest of the movie with my hand on my phone and checking it compulsively....after i while I kinda calmed down since he didn't call back, but I enjoyed the move halfheartedly to be honest...I was so worried about little man. Chase ended up finally calming down and cuddle slept with DH for about an hour and then DH put him back down in his pnp.

What a night! I WILL not be doing that again anytime soon! Poor baby (and poor hubby for trying so hard!)
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  Laureenjellybean Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:55 am

Oh how frustrating!! So sorry the little guy didn't cooperate. BTW-Where did you ge the energy to go out so late at night!???
Laureenjellybean
Laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post  ithappened Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:01 am

Laureen- I have NO idea! I kept yawning the entire movie...not that it wasn't good but I was sooo tired. After DH called I think it was pure anxiety keeping me up...and when I finally got home I sat and watched Chase for at least 30 minutes before he finally stirred enough that I could get him up to nurse and clear my super full boobs! After that I finally felt relaxed enough to fall asleep...around 4 am!!

And honestly I feel so guilty about leaving him...it wasn't that he didn't cooperate...I should have known better than to have done that during the night when he still isn't STTN...I had just *hoped* he wouldn't wake up enough to realize I wasn't there, and obviously that was soooo not the case!!
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  enixie99 Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:30 am

Aww......... poor little man.... poor big man.
enixie99
enixie99

https://www.facebook.com/enixie99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down