March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does your little one interact with tv characters ???

4 posters

Go down

Does your little one interact with tv characters ??? Empty Does your little one interact with tv characters ???

Post  Sara Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:30 am

I had Carlie in her exersaucer yesterday and DS was watching sesame street. I hear Carlie shrieking and laughing, I turn around to see her LAUGHING at Elmo!! I thought it was just coincidence so I rewound it again... and she was totally anticipating him to come on again just STARING with her eyes real big. He came on again and she immediately smiled and "cooed" and then started laughing again! When elmo "flew away" with his super cape she looked around the room to see where he went!! Shocked I'll have to try and get it on video today.

When my mom came over later, I wanted her to see (as a witness LOL) and she did the same thing! Do your kiddos interact with tv yet? I thought that was kinda young!

Side question here, when you h ave your kiddo in their exersaucer do you have to prop them with a blankie under their armpits? If I don't do this she kindof flops forwards.
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Does your little one interact with tv characters ??? Empty Re: Does your little one interact with tv characters ???

Post  Laureenjellybean Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:54 am

I don't let Carter watch TV yet, but every now and again he catches a glimpse and he's turn his head like the exorcist to see it. LOL. I can't tell you if he'd interact or not.

Anyway, in the jumparoo (I guess it is similar to the exersaucer) I put a little half moon pillow thingy that is meant for tummy time between Carter in the seat. He'd flop around way too much. I think it's normal.
Laureenjellybean
Laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Does your little one interact with tv characters ??? Empty Re: Does your little one interact with tv characters ???

Post  mrswallace Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:58 am

Kenyon watches tv but alot of times turns his head. The other day he was really into Transformers Suspect . We do have a stuffed cookie monster which he loves and laughs at when Cookie Monster gives him kisses and he loves my dog and cracks up laughing at him ALL the time.
mrswallace
mrswallace

https://www.facebook.com/mrstaylorwallace

Back to top Go down

Post  heatherfeather Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Hunter just loves his baby einstein videos and just kicks his legs and squeals so much when i turn one on...we watched a few mins of cartoon yesterday-not sure what it was, but there was a huge anteater puppet and he got soooo excited when the anteater started singing and dancing around...

post a video if you can get one....i bet it is adorable!!
heatherfeather
heatherfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum