March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 month check up yesterday!!

4 posters

Go down

4 month check up yesterday!! Empty 4 month check up yesterday!!

Post  heatherfeather Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:33 am

so we had our 4 month check and shots yesterday and to no suprise hunter is still in the 100% percentile for height and weight..28 inches long and 21 pounds...head is also measuring in 99% percentile as well. Checked head shape and looked great!!Yay..He has a huge tendency to go to the right when he gets sleepy so I have been really working on repositioning him when is sleeping to make sure we didnt get positional plagiocephaly.

Pediatrician gave us the green light to start solids...so we are starting with oatmeal..then slowly starting veggies...and then once those are all okay..then starting fruits. I asked our pediatrician about his jumperoo bc he has already been using it all the time since 3 months and he said it was perfectly fine and a good strengthening activity...our next milestone to master is rolling over one way by 6 months. He is sooo close to doing that from back to stomach so I am pretty sure that one will be mastering here soon. Very Happy

Here are some pics of first tastes of oatmeal...

4 month check up yesterday!! 002-1

4 month check up yesterday!! 003

4 month check up yesterday!! 007
heatherfeather
heatherfeather

Back to top Go down

4 month check up yesterday!! Empty Re: 4 month check up yesterday!!

Post  Babydreamer26 Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:19 am

such a BIG healthy boy! He is growing great! ENJOY all the cute chub now....soon it will be shedding off when he starts crawling THEN walking! Very Happy
glad he is doing well with the oatmeal! Looks like he loves it! Great pix! Very Happy
Babydreamer26
Babydreamer26

http://journeyofthehampfamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ithappened Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:19 am

Great appt!!! Love his expressions in those pics...so cute!!

I can only IMAGINE the comments you get about his size in relation to his age! When people hear how old Chase is they always say 'wow what a big boy for his age' and things like that...and Hunter is almost 3 inches and 5 pounds bigger and a couple weeks younger.

I bet he will get that the hang of rolling in no time!!
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  Laureenjellybean Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:57 am

That's a big boy you have there...but you know what? He's big all around. I can't believe how TALL you little guy is. Mine *MIGHT* be 24 inches, but I'm thinking probably more like 23.5inches. You're doing a great job with your little guy! Keep it up. He's adorable!
Laureenjellybean
Laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post  heatherfeather Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:03 pm

thanks ladies...hes my michelin man baby!! Very Happy
heatherfeather
heatherfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down