March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please send a prayer for Tia...(MrsHawkins)

+28
kcpd
laurensmommy
beautyonthebeach83
madismom
Emmy
Laureenjellybean
mrswallace
Toribear5
ehumbleart
victoria_1024
cms222
orrissa
Ali
babyluv804
fuel1316
jnormandeau
scuzzymama
enixie99
jmark
Jlynn2404
ithappened
momma2three
mrstreenall
Krystina85
punkybrewster
iamshannon
jamiemarie
Babydreamer26
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please send a prayer for Tia...(MrsHawkins) Empty Please send a prayer for Tia...(MrsHawkins)

Post  Babydreamer26 Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Tia\'s sweet baby girl, Gianna, grew her wings on Monday June 29th in her mommy\'s arms. I was just in tears when Tia told me. Gianna was born Jan. 22nd...so pure and beautiful
Please send a prayer for Tia...(MrsHawkins) Gia1
Please send a prayer for Tia...(MrsHawkins) Gia
Please keep Tia, her husband and their daughter, Jasmyn, in your prayers during this difficult time...Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Babydreamer26 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babydreamer26
Babydreamer26

http://journeyofthehampfamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Please send a prayer for Tia...(MrsHawkins) Empty Re: Please send a prayer for Tia...(MrsHawkins)

Post  jamiemarie Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Ugh my heart just hurts for them. They are in my thoughts and prayers for sure. Crying or Very sad
jamiemarie
jamiemarie

Back to top Go down

Please send a prayer for Tia...(MrsHawkins) Empty Re: Please send a prayer for Tia...(MrsHawkins)

Post  iamshannon Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Oh Sad

I'm so sad. I was hoping she was thriving since we hadn't heard from her Sad
iamshannon
iamshannon

Back to top Go down

Post  punkybrewster Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:51 pm

So sad Sad I had been thinking about her and wondering how Gia was doing. My heart goes out to the family.
punkybrewster
punkybrewster

http://david.locals.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystina85 Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Oh no :'(

I was just thinking about her today..
I pray that they can get through this difficult time..

I just can't imagine having to go through this..
Krystina85
Krystina85

Back to top Go down

Post  mrstreenall Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Oh Tia Sad My heart is breaking for her. I don't know if she is going to read this, but she and her family will be in my prayers.
mrstreenall
mrstreenall

Back to top Go down

Post  Babydreamer26 Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:23 pm

I will make sure to send her everyone's condolences...I know she will appreciate it
Babydreamer26
Babydreamer26

Back to top Go down

Post  momma2three Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Oh that is just heartbreaking, her and her family will be in my prayers. She was a beautiful little girl.
momma2three
momma2three

Back to top Go down

Post  ithappened Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Thank you for passing this on to us. I had really been thinking about them so much lately and no one seemed to have heard from Tia. I am just so sad but at the same time I am so glad they were able to spend as much time with her as they did! From what I read about Gianna's condition she proved to be such a fighter!!! I will pray for the family.

Is there any way for us to send flowers or something if anyone is interested?
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  jamiemarie Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:21 pm

ithappened wrote:Thank you for passing this on to us. I had really been thinking about them so much lately and no one seemed to have heard from Tia. I am just so sad but at the same time I am so glad they were able to spend as much time with her as they did! From what I read about Gianna's condition she proved to be such a fighter!!! I will pray for the family.

Is there any way for us to send flowers or something if anyone is interested?

Love this idea..I wouldn't mind contributing for flowers, or maybe some kind of care basket.
jamiemarie
jamiemarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Babydreamer26 Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:36 pm

i think sending her and her family a flower arrangement would be very nice. I'm sure we could get a local flower shop near her to home deliver her an arrangement? what do you all think?
Babydreamer26
Babydreamer26

Back to top Go down

Post  ithappened Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:40 pm

I have no idea how to arrange it but my DH said maybe we could use paypal somehow?

Laura, it seems like you are in closest contact with her. I am sure you can find a shop online but let me know if you can't b/c I live the closest to her if I remember correctly so I could look in the phone book or something.
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  Babydreamer26 Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Yes, I could find a shop online and get in contact with them. I also have a Paypal account too that, if anyone, wants to donate towards a beautiful arrangement for them, they could.

I was going to send her a personal card...if anyone wants to also send her a card I could PM you her address.
Babydreamer26
Babydreamer26

Back to top Go down

Post  Jlynn2404 Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:48 pm

oh I am so sad. They are in my thoughts and prayers.
Jlynn2404
Jlynn2404

Back to top Go down

Post  jmark Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:55 pm

I am so sad for them but I know they gave their sweet little girl a wonderful life. Sad Sending lots of P&PTs their way.
jmark
jmark

Back to top Go down

Post  enixie99 Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Oh no... that's so sad. I was just thinking about them. I hope their family finds peace quickly.
enixie99
enixie99

https://www.facebook.com/enixie99

Back to top Go down

Post  scuzzymama Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Babydreamer26 wrote:

I was going to send her a personal card...if anyone wants to also send her a card I could PM you her address.

could you pm me with that info, please? thanks!
scuzzymama
scuzzymama

Back to top Go down

Post  jnormandeau Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Oh my gosh, that is horrible. I will be thinking of her and her family Sad
jnormandeau
jnormandeau

Back to top Go down

Post  jamiemarie Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Babydreamer26 wrote:Yes, I could find a shop online and get in contact with them. I also have a Paypal account too that, if anyone, wants to donate towards a beautiful arrangement for them, they could.

Could you pm me with the address? Thanks Laura
jamiemarie
jamiemarie

Back to top Go down

Post  fuel1316 Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:01 pm

oh momma im praying for you and your family.
fuel1316
fuel1316

Back to top Go down

Post  babyluv804 Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:08 pm

omg my heart just dropped, tears are rolling thats so sad and I will see what I can do also for them
babyluv804
babyluv804

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Sad ... there are no words. My heart breaks for her and her family. I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.
Ali
Ali

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystina85 Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:06 am

I'd also like to send her a card, if you can PM her address Laura
Krystina85
Krystina85

Back to top Go down

Post  Babydreamer26 Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 am

I'll pm you girls that wanted her address, this coming week. I'll be getting in touch with a flower shop this week as well, to have flowers sent by this next weekend. Just let me know if you'd like to send anything....
Babydreamer26
Babydreamer26

Back to top Go down

Post  orrissa Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:53 am

Crying or Very sad I'm so sad for Tia and her family. I know Tia said that the doctors were impressed at how well she was doing and for so long. Shows that Gianna was truly in Gods grace, and now he has taken her back home. I am crying for them right now, I can only imagine. Can you please send me her address as well?
orrissa
orrissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum