March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bumbo- yet another use

2 posters

Go down

Bumbo- yet another use Empty Bumbo- yet another use

Post  orrissa Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:32 pm

LOL thought I'd share on my discovery tonight.

But- as a disclaimer- it clearly states that bumbos are not used for bathing....
So I put mine in the shower. Is that still bathing?

Dr orders to put Maisie in steam for 20 min to help w/ her croup. So I took a shower and had her in the bumbo. She was happy- played with a rubber duck. I had a chance to shave my legs (al;ex will appreaciate that) AND- wowzers did I get sooo much more with taht snot sucker this time!!! The steam really cleared her nose up and helped her throat. So yeah, if your baby has a cold- majorly suggest it Smile
orrissa
orrissa

Back to top Go down

Bumbo- yet another use Empty Re: Bumbo- yet another use

Post  Toribear5 Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:36 pm

brett is sick and has a little cough too. how did you know it was croup? poor little girl!
Toribear5
Toribear5

Back to top Go down

Post  orrissa Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:42 pm

I took her to the doc today- it was liek she was gasping for air last night- so scary! Last night I put her in the shower instinctively to clear her nose out- it worked and she was able to breathe. I thought it was from a cold but it was her throat closing in on her Sad Anyhow, she had a raspy baby talk (she's like a 4 month old smoker lol). Another hint was she really wasn't that snotty but she was really working on breathing through her mouth. I guess the croup is most common in babies and little kids. Apparently when they are older they cough a lot more. She really isn't coughing that much- but def more than you would expect from normal baby drool stuff. I kinda posted this for you- you were saying the Brettster was sick with a nasty cold. This really helped us out with making the snot sucker work more effectively.
orrissa
orrissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum