March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol it wasn't long enough with out the !!!'s)

+2
Sara
ithappened
6 posters

Go down

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol it wasn't long enough with out the !!!'s) Empty Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol it wasn't long enough with out the !!!'s)

Post  ithappened Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:32 pm

I can't seem to post in the new board Crying or Very sad
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol it wasn't long enough with out the !!!'s) Empty Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol it wasn't long enough with out the !!!'s)

Post  Sara Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:48 pm

do you mean you cannot find where to click to start or reply to a post? if so, the same goes for me... i can read but dont see where to actually click to make a post
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol it wasn't long enough with out the !!!'s) Empty Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol it wasn't long enough with out the !!!'s)

Post  mrstreenall Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:51 pm

guys i am sorry this is so hard! i'm trying!
mrstreenall
mrstreenall

Back to top Go down

Post  mrstreenall Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Okay Sara did you make a user name? If so, check your email. You need to receive a confirmation email from yuku and then click the link to validate your account. Then I have to approve your membership.
mrstreenall
mrstreenall

Back to top Go down

Post  laurensmommy Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:03 pm

I don't know where to post either? There doesn't seem to be a new post option. I already got the confirmation email?
laurensmommy
laurensmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  mrstreenall Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:23 pm

how about now Mary?
mrstreenall
mrstreenall

Back to top Go down

Post  laurensmommy Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:25 pm

Got it!! Thanks Rachel!!!
laurensmommy
laurensmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  orrissa Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:34 pm

oh thank god i'm not the only one- i was feeling like a dolt- where do you write a new post?
orrissa
orrissa

Back to top Go down

Post  bubbygirl2 Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 pm

I signed up too but can't seem to post??? :dunno:

bubbygirl2

Back to top Go down

Post  orrissa Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Did you do that thing where your asked to send a message and ask to be let in? Mabe Rachel hasn't gotten around to permitting us acess? I am guessing that's it...
orrissa
orrissa

Back to top Go down

Post  mrstreenall Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:55 pm

You are both in!
mrstreenall
mrstreenall

Back to top Go down

Post  orrissa Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Murphy Law- just able to chek it out and Maisie is up! Rolling Eyes
lol thanks rachel!
orrissa
orrissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:16 pm

just got activated but still dont see post option
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post  mrstreenall Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Sara did you activate from the link emailed to you? If you did, I'm just waiting for Yuku to send me a message so I can confirm you Smile
mrstreenall
mrstreenall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:34 pm

yep. no prob
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post  mrstreenall Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Still haven't gotten it. What is your username?
mrstreenall
mrstreenall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:30 pm

yea i'm still waiting... username is "sara"
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down