March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight with neighbor about baby...a little off topic

5 posters

Go down

Fight with neighbor about baby...a little off topic Empty Fight with neighbor about baby...a little off topic

Post  melblack Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:26 pm

So my neighbor is neglecting her dog again by not feeding and no shelter. I go to her and ask her to keep her dog out of my house. The dog is looking for food since they don't feed her. Every morning and every evening the dog keeps running in my house. I go outside to speak to her and it blows up to her saying "you are sick for putting your child in daycare, no one in tennessee puts their baby in daycare" I'm like what the heck are you talking about, all I want is you to feed your dog and keep it out of my house, this has nothing to do about Zander. Her 4 year old also roams the streets at 7 am. She even called my older son an idiot in front of him. At that point I stopped arguing and went inside. This is our second argument over her animals. Animal control has already taken one dog from her. Sorry for the rant!! Not sure what I am going to do..thankfully we are about to put the house on the market because we are getting transferred to Guam next year.
melblack
melblack

Back to top Go down

Fight with neighbor about baby...a little off topic Empty Re: Fight with neighbor about baby...a little off topic

Post  jnormandeau Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Wow, I am glad you are moving, that doesn't sound like a fun situation. Lots of hugs!!!
jnormandeau
jnormandeau

Back to top Go down

Fight with neighbor about baby...a little off topic Empty Re: Fight with neighbor about baby...a little off topic

Post  Laureenjellybean Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:20 pm

What a freak that woman is. I think she has a screw loose!!! For real! NUT JOB!
Laureenjellybean
Laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post  ithappened Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:31 am

Wow!! What a wacko! Glad you will be getting outta there soon1!
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  kell Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Mel--that is a bunch of crap-o-la. Don't take it personally; some people just aren't happy unless they can make other people feel bad.

BTW--you're a military family, aren't you? Thank you for your service!! *waving flag* Very Happy
kell
kell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down