March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Topic: ..........

4 posters

Go down

Off Topic: .......... Empty Off Topic: ..........

Post  Babyjinks Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:16 pm

We were discussing what to do for Evan's birthday this year and it hit me really hard that he is turning 5! Shocked this year. I dont know why but I actually started crying. Time is going so fast. It seems like just yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital and I remember so clearly telling my hubby that we were pregnant with him. Anyways it actually brought tears to my eyes realizing that he is getting to be such a big boy.
Babyjinks
Babyjinks

Back to top Go down

Off Topic: .......... Empty Re: Off Topic: ..........

Post  Krystina85 Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:23 pm

I totally understand!

Kaya is turning 3 in September and I still can't believe it. I can remember when she was a baby and I couldn't wait for her to get bigger so we could start solids, she could walk, and start talking. Now with Scarlet I actually get sad when she turns a new month older because I know how fast they grow up Sad
Krystina85
Krystina85

Back to top Go down

Post  Babydreamer26 Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:39 pm

5! I don't even want to think about 5 yet! Sad Deztyni just turned 3 and I cried! ESPECIALLY when I was making her 3 year video and looking back at all her pix! WOW time DOES fly!

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY to your lil man! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What are you doing for his bday?
Babydreamer26
Babydreamer26

http://journeyofthehampfamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Babyjinks Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:57 pm

so glad you guys understand. I felt like such a sap for actually crying I totally didnt expect it.

What we are doing...well that is what we were trying to figure out LOL we are going to Disneyworld in August (I know crazy right...I will probably melt into a puddle) so I was thinking of going back to Wilderness Lodge at Wisconsin Dells again this year..he loves it..but then I realized that because he is turning 5 (UGH.) we probably do a party (I skipped last year in order to do wilderness because I am not a party person...I hate feeling like I am asking for presents) so anyways once i realized it would be a party party because he will be 5 we didnt get any further LOL
Babyjinks
Babyjinks

Back to top Go down

Post  ithappened Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Aww...I cried when I looked back at Chase's newborn pics the other day so I am sure I will be a mess when he gets to each birthday!! You are definitely not alone...and I don't even have an older one yet!!

Oh a big boy party!!! I think you should consult with Laura Wink She does a great job judging from those pics!!
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  Babydreamer26 Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Babyjinks wrote:so glad you guys understand. I felt like such a sap for actually crying I totally didnt expect it.

What we are doing...well that is what we were trying to figure out LOL we are going to Disneyworld in August (I know crazy right...I will probably melt into a puddle) so I was thinking of going back to Wilderness Lodge at Wisconsin Dells again this year..he loves it..but then I realized that because he is turning 5 (UGH.) we probably do a party (I skipped last year in order to do wilderness because I am not a party person...I hate feeling like I am asking for presents) so anyways once i realized it would be a party party because he will be 5 we didnt get any further LOL

i didn't realize you were in indiana!? How far are you from Chicago? We went to the Wilderness Lodge in the Dells 2 years ago! FUN!!! We are going again this winter! Very Happy
Babydreamer26
Babydreamer26

http://journeyofthehampfamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Babyjinks Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Um I can throw a rock to chicago LOL . If we dont get caught up on the Borman or if we take the train (my favorite way to get downtown) we are there in about 1/2 hour. I think we are like 26 miles or so from downtown Laughing

ETA: WE ARE NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT in GARY! by gary but NOT NOT NOT in Gary. I am sure you understand the whole lotta nots Smile
Babyjinks
Babyjinks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down