March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i just spewed all over the off topic PG boeards

+3
Sara
Kiarah
fuel1316
7 posters

Go down

i just spewed all over the off topic PG boeards Empty i just spewed all over the off topic PG boeards

Post  fuel1316 Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:55 pm

i couldnt hold it in any long and i know im going to get an earful but i just couldnt stop i went off Embarassed

http://www.twoweekwait.com/preg/community/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1394052#1394052
fuel1316
fuel1316

Back to top Go down

i just spewed all over the off topic PG boeards Empty Re: i just spewed all over the off topic PG boeards

Post  fuel1316 Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:15 pm

LOL mary i love the eating popcorn smiley hahah just sit back and watch the show...

i feel bad for my post. it was just like "word vomit" and i couldnt stop it
fuel1316
fuel1316

Back to top Go down

i just spewed all over the off topic PG boeards Empty Re: i just spewed all over the off topic PG boeards

Post  Kiarah Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:23 pm

I read it....and Good job momma..kick their asses!!!
Kiarah
Kiarah

http://www.myspace.com/take_my_breath_away_90

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Shocked Holy moses! LoL I am glad we're not involved in that drama!... Or wait, I should say "glad *I* am not involved!" LOL!
Good for you though, elisa.
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post  Babydreamer26 Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:43 pm

i do not go on tww a whole lot anymore...

BUT I DIIIIEEEEDDDD laughing at Mary posting the smiley siggy eating popcorn! LMAO!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I really do not understand the whole ff/bf war at all Rolling Eyes
Babydreamer26
Babydreamer26

http://journeyofthehampfamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fuel1316 Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Babydreamer26 wrote:i do not go on tww a whole lot anymore...

BUT I DIIIIEEEEDDDD laughing at Mary posting the smiley siggy eating popcorn! LMAO!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I really do not understand the whole ff/bf war at all Rolling Eyes
i dont either. its not like a mom gives birth and says "im going to FF so i can hurt my baby as much as possible!" :dunno: its dumb! no one does it to delibratly hurt their baby, its just the best choice for them
fuel1316
fuel1316

Back to top Go down

Post  ithappened Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Good lord...I am honestly confused about how the thread even got started...they keep referring to a BFing post...did it get erased? I tried to follow along but I feel like I was reading another language...

WTG Elisa!!!! I am so over the BF vs FF and how every topic somehow turns into that. I think by now most people recognize that yes BFing is best under the circumstances that allow it. Elisa your case is completely and totally not one that allows it! I am a total encourager of BFing but I also understand that it isn't for everyone....it just seems like TWW is so overly drama filled even more frequently now than the past... and Mary LOL I am supposed to be doing stuff right now too!!!!!

Another reason I love our March mommas!!!!!!!!!
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  fuel1316 Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:52 pm

ithappened wrote:Good lord...I am honestly confused about how the thread even got started...they keep referring to a BFing post...did it get erased? I tried to follow along but I feel like I was reading another language...

WTG Elisa!!!! I am so over the BF vs FF and how every topic somehow turns into that. I think by now most people recognize that yes BFing is best under the circumstances that allow it. Elisa your case is completely and totally not one that allows it! I am a total encourager of BFing but I also understand that it isn't for everyone....it just seems like TWW is so overly drama filled even more frequently now than the past... and Mary LOL I am supposed to be doing stuff right now too!!!!!

Another reason I love our March mommas!!!!!!!!!
there is a thread on the bf forum thats called like "im the only one left" or something like that. its some woman going on about how she started out with like 5 friends and they all bf and one by one they all dropped out for dumb reasons and now she has no support. and someone came on and said like "how dare you bad mouth them for choosing ff when you smoke while BFing" and it was a locked forum but im not sure if its been removed now or not. it was still there but locked as of last night. so someone jumped onto off topic and took it over there
fuel1316
fuel1316

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:17 pm

WOW, I have never seen such a horrendous DB thread with such immature and pointless bashing. I'm glad you spoke your mind girl, SOMEONE needed to say it!
Ali
Ali

Back to top Go down

Post  kell Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Way to go, Elisa!! I think you gave a lot of mommies a reality check that they certainly needed!!

Mary--I absolutely LOVE the popcorn-eating smiley man. I love the drama, too. Laughing But I don't have any popcorn over here. Crying or Very sad
kell
kell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down