March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Refresh

+35
Juliete83
babyluv804
kell
Ali
annemarie
Jlynn2404
cms222
junebug
punkybrewster
ithappened
Charlie2911
mrswallace
scuzzymama
beautyonthebeach83
Emmy
enixie99
Anchors
jamiemarie
jmark
melblack
Toribear5
MaxieMom
Laureenjellybean
ehumbleart
camsmommy09
melinda_hayden
cjschwer
kcpd
madismom
laurensmommy
mrstreenall
Krystina85
Babydreamer26
iamshannon
melanie20012001
39 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Let's Refresh - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Refresh

Post  jamiemarie Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:02 pm

Hey ladies, I'm sad to lose our TWW board but glad we're all moving over here!

I'm Jamie, married to Mike and mommy to Jacob born 6 days late on 3/9/09. I've been a "SAHM" since December 23rd, I have it in quotes because from December to May I finished up my Master's Degree in Social Work which included classes, papers a huge thesis project and an internship...but I'm done! Yay! Now I'm a SAHM for the summer, looking to get back to the employment part of life in September, not necessarily looking forward to it though.

My pregnancy would not have been the same if I hadn't found you ladies and I'm looking forward to watching all of our LO's grow and can't wait to see who will be adding to their families sooner rather than later Wink
jamiemarie
jamiemarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Anchors Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:46 pm

I'm a February Momma that hopes you don't mind me playing over here some since LO was almost a March baby! I'm 31 and married to my College sweetheart who is 34. This is our first baby and we can't believe we waited so long!

I am a self-proclaimed worry-wart and read way too much internet everytime LO gets so much as a tiny sniffle, LOL!

Again, hope ya'll don't mind me posting here, too!
Anchors
Anchors

Back to top Go down

Post  enixie99 Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:00 pm

I'm Lisa who is happily married to the man she met at work. As cliche as it sounds, it really was love at first site. We married April 13th, 2007 and started TTC that June. Unfortunately, we suffered two losses, but were eventually blessed with Alexis on March 4th. I wish I was a SAHM, but unfortunately, I do have to go back to work in September. I am very thankful, that I at least, get to have 6 months with her.

I cannot imagine going through my pregnancy and birth without you guys! I love my cyber buddies!
enixie99
enixie99

https://www.facebook.com/enixie99

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmy Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:16 pm

I'm Emmy (Emmyjoy from TWW), and I'm 30 years old. I've been married to my college sweetheart (Matt) for 5 years and we've been together for almost 10! I currently live in Milwaukee, WI, but we're moving next week to Louisville, Kentucky to be closer to family. I'm a high school English teacher, but I'm going to switch to teaching college part-time next fall.

We had our first child on March 5th...Jack Aiden who is currently the center of our universe.

Posting here is somewhat bittersweet! I miss our old boards...but I'm really looking forward to developing even deeper ties with all of you outstanding ladies!
Emmy
Emmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Laureenjellybean Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:38 pm

I'm so glad to see everybody moving over here!!

Anchors-Your son is Carter too right?

Lisa-I was just thinking...It has been over a year since we met.. Happy belated anniversary lol!

Jamie-Holy Moly lady! i'm impressed that you did all that school WITH a newborn. How did you do that!!!?? School was hard enough WITHOUT a baby. I can't even imagine trying to do it with one.

Emmy-Aren't college sweethearts the best?? I married mine too. Smile
Laureenjellybean
Laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post  jamiemarie Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Alright Amanda, I have to agree with you on the very-broke SAHM thing. It seems I've developed an addiction to shopping in general since staying home with Jacob, but don't have the salary to support it.

I need a hobby lol!
jamiemarie
jamiemarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Anchors Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:10 am

Duh-- I forgot the most important thing:

Yes, my son is Carter and he was born four days late on Feb 24th... I think there's another Carter on here born Feb 25th!!! So cool!!!
Anchors
Anchors

Back to top Go down

Post  Laureenjellybean Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:09 am

Anchors-Close...my Carter was born Feb 23, but he was due March 25th. Smile
Laureenjellybean
Laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post  enixie99 Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:25 pm

[quote="Laureenjellybean"]
Lisa-I was just thinking...It has been over a year since we met.. Happy belated anniversary lol!

quote]

Haha Laureen!! Happy belated anni to you too!!
enixie99
enixie99

Back to top Go down

Post  mrstreenall Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Ah! Count me in the broke SAHM mom club!! I currently have like 25 tabs open on Amazon of all these baby toys! Shocked He won't even play with them for 6 months, but I have this overwhelming urge to buy them. I think I have a shopping addiction What a Face
mrstreenall
mrstreenall

Back to top Go down

Post  beautyonthebeach83 Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:10 pm

This was a GREAT idea! It brought a happy tear to my eye to see so many familiar faces! I need to upload a pic and all that jazz so you know who I am. Cool

Anyway...I'm Crystal from San Diego, Ca. I turned 26 5 days before Jeffrey was born on March 27th. My DH Keith is also 26, but he'll be 27 next month. We have been married 7 years and have been a couple for nearly 12 years. I'm also a SAHM. I used to be a fitness trainer/surf instructor/freelance writer, and I probably will be again someday...but right now I'm enjoying my time with my almost 3 month old chunkster. (My due date was 12 weeks ago today, but my lil stinker came 3 days late!)

I also miss being pregnant. I felt myself ovulate a couple days ago, but like Jennifer I don't want to "jip" Jeffrey of being the baby for a whole year. DH also wants to make a baby asap, but I'd like to wait til Jeff's at least a year old.

Other info: I breastfeed exclusively, cloth diaper, wear my baby and co-sleep. flower
beautyonthebeach83
beautyonthebeach83

Back to top Go down

Post  madismom Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Crystal- Hey! How is the cloth diapering going? I know we talked about it before the babies came. We are cloth diapering Lily and LOVE it! She just outgrew most of her new born covers and I got her some smalls:) I love it so much and we haven't had a single rash or blow out with her bm poops:) What dipes are you using? We use kissaluvs 0's and UIPF. We love thirsties covers. I have one organic OS bum genius but they are too expensive:)

Laureen- Your job sounds fun. Ilove babies and since yours aren't very sick I think it would be fun to watch them get bigger and healthier and go home:) How rewarding. How are the parents to deal with? It does sound like your environment is much more pump friendly. I worked sunday night and there were 2 patients for 2 nurses:) I pumped in an extra empty room and watched Baby Week on discovery:)
madismom
madismom

http://suanddennisstone.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Laureenjellybean Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:48 pm

madismom-Sorry..what is your real name? I feel so unpersonal referring to you as a screen name. It is a rewarding environment working with the babies. Very pump friendly. I could even just bring my tubing to work and use the hospital grade pump if I wanted. gotta love when you work and the nurse/patient ratio is 1:1. Smile I also CD. We're using mostly bumgenius and some kissaluv contours on him. He's starting to blow out into his covers with the contours, so we may be retiring those soon. When he was really little, we used prefolds and thirsites covers. They were actually a lot easier than I thought they would be. I LOVE cding, but lately, i'm struggling with the laundry. I have a HE machine and I have the stinkies. Sad I've tried SOOOO many things and I'm almost at a loss now. SO frustrating! Did I ask you what your routine is? Detergent?

Crystal: Yeah, how is the CDing going for you. Did you get rid of your stinkies??
Laureenjellybean
Laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post  scuzzymama Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:48 am

hey there gang, my name is Jessie (scuzzymama) married to DH Very Happy and we are blessed with three little girls. Lainey is 2 and the twins (fraternal) Anna Grace and Emily are 4 months.
scuzzymama
scuzzymama

Back to top Go down

Post  mrswallace Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:24 am

Hi Ladies

Kisha (28) DH DeWayne (37) married for 3 years in October and mom to Kenyon (which will be my one and only) who was born March 21st one whole week early after my water broke which I never thought that would happen. I am also a stepmother to his 3 children ages 16, 14 and 5.
mrswallace
mrswallace

https://www.facebook.com/mrstaylorwallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie2911 Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Hi girls, I'm Charlie 32 with DD Feb 07 and DS Ethan Alexander born 16th Mar (due 20th). I live in North East England, I'm a single mam DH did typical walkout when found out I was preggo - nice bloke! I ebf and love it, I hope to keep it up for a year. I loved lurking during my pregnancy, I'm quite a private person and hope to 'let go' a bit more!

Charlie2911

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmy Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Welcome, Charlie! We're glad to have you here! Very Happy
Emmy
Emmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Laureenjellybean Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:38 pm

charlie-sorry that Dh jumped ship. As painful and difficult as that must be, if he's that small of a man to do that, then he really didn't deserve to be the father of such a sweet child.
Laureenjellybean
Laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post  ithappened Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Wow I did not realize that this board was already so busy!!

Hi everyone!! bounce I'm Jess, 25, married to Brian, 31. I am an elementary school teacher in Virginia. DH does computer software stuff. We have two furbabies, "our girls" Ali and Chloe and we welcomed our amazing son Chase Anthony on 3/01! August will bring around our 2 year wedding anniversary, we have been together for over 5 years total though.

I am on summer vacation and am THRILLED to be a SAHM, at least for 2 months anyways sunny And I am so happy to be back chatting it up with you ladies every day!!! I have missed you all!!! I love you
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  Laureenjellybean Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Jess-hope this doesn't sound creepy, but you and DH are beautiful people. (and your LO is cute as well!)
Laureenjellybean
Laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post  ithappened Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Aww Laureen you are so sweet, and not creepy at all! Very Happy You also have a beautiful family, I love seeing your spam! I hope I don't offend you but I love Carter's mix of you and your DH...I think mixed race/ethnicity babies are so beautiful!! One of my best friends is part Columbian and her husband is 1/2 Korean...their son and daughter are the most gorgeous children I have ever seen. Both kiddos have a very tanned complexion...they both have light hair, the boy has dark eyes and the girl has very baby blue eyes but they have their dad's Asian features. I bet you can't wait to see how Carter changes as he grows!

DH and I are both blond and light eyed (people have said we look like we could be siblings...) so we kinda figured our kiddos would be the same! Chase definitely takes after both of us!
ithappened
ithappened

Back to top Go down

Post  Laureenjellybean Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Jess-Not offended in the least! I love that Carter is of mixed ethnicity. I was asked the other day on the phone (while registering Carter at a hospital) Carter's ethnicity and I was like, "Ummm...he's chinese, irish, italian, German, scottish...a mutt!" Dh and I joke about our "HALFY" baby. Smile I can't wait to see what he looks like as he gets older. When he was first born, he looked VERY chinese. Now, he's starting to look a bit more like me. Smile
Laureenjellybean
Laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post  punkybrewster Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:48 am

Hi ladies! I didn't realize how busy this site has been already!

I'm Shauna (27), wife to Mike (30) and 'Mom' to David (born 2/28). I am a project manager for an IT company that DH also works at as a software architect. I am on mat leave until next Feb, when I'll probably have to go back to work. We live in Nova Scotia, Canada. Mike and I have been together for almost 10 years, and married for almost 4.

I'm so happy to see so many of us March mommies here!
punkybrewster
punkybrewster

http://david.locals.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  junebug Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:19 am

Hi I am Kristin (31) wife to Miro (32) and mommy to Ethan (3) and Gavin (3 months). We live in the Chicago land area where I am a Montessori Teacher who is enjoying having the summer off. Even though I have the summers off, DH works at a golf course and works all summer. In Dec we will have been married 5 years.
junebug
junebug

Back to top Go down

Post  enixie99 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:26 am

Charlie2911 wrote:Hi girls, I'm Charlie 32 with DD Feb 07 and DS Ethan Alexander born 16th Mar (due 20th). I live in North East England, I'm a single mam DH did typical walkout when found out I was preggo - nice bloke! I ebf and love it, I hope to keep it up for a year. I loved lurking during my pregnancy, I'm quite a private person and hope to 'let go' a bit more!

Charlie - I meant to write this sooner...

I'm so happy you decided to come out of hiding and play with us. And I'm happy that you felt safe enough to share some of your struggles. We are here for you!
enixie99
enixie99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum