March Babies~TWW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Refresh

+35
Juliete83
babyluv804
kell
Ali
annemarie
Jlynn2404
cms222
junebug
punkybrewster
ithappened
Charlie2911
mrswallace
scuzzymama
beautyonthebeach83
Emmy
enixie99
Anchors
jamiemarie
jmark
melblack
Toribear5
MaxieMom
Laureenjellybean
ehumbleart
camsmommy09
melinda_hayden
cjschwer
kcpd
madismom
laurensmommy
mrstreenall
Krystina85
Babydreamer26
iamshannon
melanie20012001
39 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Let's Refresh - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Refresh

Post  cms222 Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:54 am

Hi All - I'm Christine from eastern PA. I'm 37, mother of 3 - DS (turned 6 today) DD (4) & Max (born 3/5). Formerly a WIC nutritionist, currently SAHM mostly - going back to WIC 1 day week to do breastfeeding counseling. I'm notoriously bad with posting pics, etc - that's why you never see any - I swear, I really do have kids... It's my goal to become more proficient at it - soon the kids will know more than I do!!!! Love reading all the posts & seeing the adorable March babies!

cms222

Back to top Go down

Post  enixie99 Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:33 pm

cms222 wrote:Hi All - I'm Christine from eastern PA. I'm 37, mother of 3 - DS (turned 6 today) DD (4) & Max (born 3/5). Formerly a WIC nutritionist, currently SAHM mostly - going back to WIC 1 day week to do breastfeeding counseling. I'm notoriously bad with posting pics, etc - that's why you never see any - I swear, I really do have kids... It's my goal to become more proficient at it - soon the kids will know more than I do!!!! Love reading all the posts & seeing the adorable March babies!

Christine!! I'm from eastern pa too!!! I'm a philly/reading girl. What about you?
enixie99
enixie99

https://www.facebook.com/enixie99

Back to top Go down

Post  cms222 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Hey Lisa - very close - from the Lehigh Valley!!

cms222

Back to top Go down

Post  Jlynn2404 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi! I am Jennifer from New Jersey. I have been married for 3 years to Greg and have the most amazing little girl Gabriella who was born on March 20th. I work part time as a paralegal at a small law firm. I am extremely thankful that I had the chance to meet you girls and that we were able to share our pregnancies with one another. I look forward to sharing our mommy experiences.
Jlynn2404
Jlynn2404

Back to top Go down

Post  annemarie Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi I'm Anne-Marie(22), may as well be a wife to Patrick -and once we can afford a wedding will be lol(21) and mummy to Caoimhe Rose born 25th March '09. We live in Belfast, Northern Ireland and I'm a part time music teacher(piano, flute). I'm hoping to do a masters in teaching in september, then a full school teaching cert the next year! and maybe have another baby in between Very Happy
annemarie
annemarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:14 pm

I'm a newbie here. I actually was a lurker from the TWW board since my pregnancy but never really spoke up in there. Sooo, here goes my intro:

I'm Ali (22). Wife to Logan (24) for 2 1/2 years, Mommy to RJ- 6 1/2 (born on August 30, 2002), Cole- 3 1/2 (born on June 27, 2005) and our little miracle Zoe born on March 3, 2009. She was conceived after I had a tubal reversal done in March of 07. We currently reside in Washington state and I am a SAHM going to school full time.
Ali
Ali

Back to top Go down

Post  kell Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Hello!
I'm Kelly (29), wife to Kerry (35) and mommy to Brett, born 3-16-09.
My hubby is a telecommunications manager and I run a few child care programs for the YMCA. We live in northern Minnesota.

Don't tell PETA, Laughing but my hubby and I are very big into hunting and fishing. We have two labs that we take bird hunting every fall, and we deer hunt with rifles and bows. Archery is a big passion for us. Smile

I'm so glad that we can all stay in touch over here! I'll post pics as soon as I can, I promise!
kell
kell

Back to top Go down

Post  babyluv804 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Hello im Tanya <26> and im common law married =) to Pedro <28> we currently live in boring Richmond VA and we are orig from Queens, NY. We been together for 11 years and have a son Cristian born Nov 17 2001 who is gearing up for 3rd grade whooo hoooo. We also had our princess Giavoni who came early out of town during a baby shower how funny!!! She stayed in NICU for one miserable LONG week. I had 2 c sec's and was suppose to have my tubes tied in VA but gave birth in NY where you have to sign a paper 30 days in advance in order to get it. Therefore we believe that God wants us to have another baby which we will in about 2 years. Im in school at Liberty University online classes to become a teacher and he is in school to become a RN. Things havent been easy coming but checking in with you ladies now and then is awesome! Just bums me when I dont many responses but its all good. I hope to have our babies grow together on here as long as possible, even though Gia is the eldest. She prob is the smallest lol only 15lbs at 5 months. Very Happy
babyluv804
babyluv804

Back to top Go down

Post  beautyonthebeach83 Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Oh wow, I had no idea there were updates in here because there's no star on the stickies. Laughing This is long overdue, but Su & Laureen--my CD'ing is going well and now my stinkies are confined to the pail, which I think is inevitable (right?!) I have a mixed stash but I mostly use prefolds+snappis+Thirsties and BGOS. Smile
beautyonthebeach83
beautyonthebeach83

Back to top Go down

Let's Refresh - Page 3 Empty Hello Ladies

Post  Juliete83 Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:41 pm

I'm so happy to be here Smile and be able to talk to you guys .
Well my name is Juliete (25) I'm married to Nick(35) , I have a beautiful 6 year old girl and a almost 4 months baby boy called Ethan .
Now I'm stay home mom hoping to go back to college and study graphic desing , my husband is the manager of a landscaping company and we are very bless for been together and having a beautiful family.. Smile
Juliete83
Juliete83

Back to top Go down

Post  momma2three Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Hi ladies! I have finally made it over here and had a chance to post. Just to refresh my name is Alesha (26) been married to my husband Billy (29) for 4 years been together 8 1/2 years. We have three kids DS Keenen (6) DS Kaleb (3) and our baby girl Emma who was born March 17 2009 Smile I'm a sahm DH drives truck for our company that we own. We have two trucks but its enough to keep me way to busy lol. Oh and i'm from Indiana about an hour south of Ft. Wayne, IN. Thats all I can think of for now. I'm so glad to have been able to share my pregnancy with you ladies and now we get to see everyones babies grow up to Smile
momma2three
momma2three

Back to top Go down

Post  bubbygirl2 Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi Girls Very Happy
Sorry this took so long to post, I'm a little behind. I'm Evelyn (29) married to DH (3)) for 3 years but together for over 10 Shocked - college sweethearts Wink I'm a new SAHM to Lauren born 3/11/09. I worked for PNC Financial but gave it up to be a full-time mommy. I'm still working on posting pics of my LO, I haven't had a chance to do photobucket but I will. I want to show you all Lauren, she's a cutie (but I might be a little biast Very Happy ).

bubbygirl2

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMom Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Toribear5 wrote:
MaxieMom wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm also a Master Scuba Diver Trainer and work contract through a local dive shop.

Amanda, HOW FREAKING COOL. I've been scuba diving for years and love it. I just wish I lived near the ocean. This whole having a baby thing will really put a damper on my adventures.

I'll post a couple action shots of me on a shark dive on FB for you to see!
Just now saw this... will have to look for your shark dive shots! I've been on a few wild shark feeds myself. I don't live near the ocean either, but, yes, remarkably we DO dive in Tennessee. Just not very pretty. LOL. We need to go diving when our LOs are able to go. I'll certify Brett when he is 10... deal?

MaxieMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Babyjinks Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:35 am

Refreshing Smile
Me: Heather (31) (Sahm/Student (Human Resources)
Dh: Kris (34) (Professional Firefighter/paramedic)
Ds#1 Evan (4) 11/3/2004
Ds#2 Alex (4 m) 2/22/2009 (He was a bit impatient!)

Dh and I have been together since 1999 we got married in 2003. I was told that I would never have children naturally and we got blessed with miracle #1 just a few months after trying. We got pregnant right away when trying for number 2 but at 14wks we found out our babies heart had stopped beating. It took us over a year of trying to get Alex. I had a really hard time that year. Everybody knew I had lost a baby and I didnt cope well and ended up quitting work. I decided to SAHM and go to school and I love being with my boys Smile

We also live in indiana but are just about 20 minutes from the Illinois border.
Babyjinks
Babyjinks

Back to top Go down

Post  Jules1234 Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:02 am

It's me, Jules123, but now Jules1234.....I couldn't figure this new site out and I guess I registered under Jules123 a while ago.......anyway....I'm here.

Mommy to Addison, now almost 6 months old! I was a March mommy until she decided to join us 5 weeks early on January 31st. Very Happy

I'm recently laid off, so we've been dealing with alot lately, but just wanted to say Hi to everyone while I had a few moments. Hope everyone is doing well! Very Happy
Jules1234
Jules1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Toribear5 Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:42 am

jules, did you make it to our new board?
Toribear5
Toribear5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum